Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Mahafsoun Bellydance ~ Nightwish {Erämaajärvi}

Mahafsoun Bellydance ~ Nightwish Erämaajärvi Video Clips. Duration : 2.60 Mins.


This is a Bellydance video of me, improvising to the beautiful Finnish song "Erämaajärvi", by the symphonic metal band, Nightwish. This is one of the many Nightwish songs that touches me on a deep level. I decided to dance to it again. The last time I danced to it: youtu.be I am a 19year-old Persian Bellydancer, with drops of Azerbaijani and Egyptian in my blood. This combination, aside many other reasons, makes me passionate about some of the most beautiful dance forms in the world - Oriental Dances. Out of all the magickal dances of the Middle East, at the age of 15 I fell eternally in love with the spiritual, ancient and immortal art of Bellydance. To this day that undying desire is growing. DeviantART: www.Mahafsoun.deviantart.com Facebook www.facebook.com Twitter: www.twitter.com Myspace: www.myspace.com

Keywords: All, Amaranth, An, Anette, Angel, Arabic, Band, Bauchtanz, Beautiful, Belly, Bellydancer, Bye, Canon, Complete, Concert, Dance, Dancing, Dança, Deep, Do, Eastern, Egyptian, End, Erämaajärvi, Fusion, Goth, Gothic, Gótico, Had, HD, Holopainen, Hope, How, HQ, Improvisation, Lapland, Lappi, Live, Mahafsoun, Metal, Middle, Nemo, Nightwish, Of, Olzon, Opera, Oriental, Phantom, Power, Silent, Sleeping, Sun, Symphonic, Tarja, Tattoo, To, Tuomas, Turunen, Ventre, Wish, Wishmaster, Египтянин, Танец, رقص, عربی

Laptop Backpack Sale Deals New Deals. Every Day - OnSale

No comments:

Post a Comment