Sunday, February 5, 2012

Kataxu - In my dungeon

Kataxu - In my dungeon Video Clips. Duration : 10.70 Mins.


banda: Kataxu Album: Hunger of Elements Full-length, 2005 genero: black metal track: In my dungeon temas: Paganism, NS, Darkness, Space Pais: polonia Piaty - Vocals, Guitar, Bass, Keyboards (Darkstorm, Sunwheel, Swastyka, Session for Cedamus) Melfas - Keyboards (Sunwheel) letra In My Dungeon! (Music and lyrics by Piaty, Keyboards by Jacek Melnicki) Rushing through dense forests of mountains and dells The rustling robes, and the hair made of wild waves of air A stoney palm, with a dreadful beauty, Clenches sharpening the shine of the orbits. Stimulated by thousands of fiery swamps, I feel the rhythym of the pulsating earth. Tongues rising up to the heavens - pulsating veins in rocky fissures. The flowers of scarlet, forming a mist ... the forging gleam of the aurora australis ... the winds of the Gods is within me! Ingenuous thoughts; lead me! I walk on the path of instinct - I grow with no impediment for future epochs. Nothing will stop my everlasting roam The winged praxis towards millions of gates I, the wind of the ancient world, create an alien touch amongst the two lights - The key to the immortal fog, and the encoded strength. "The mystery of blood - lies in us, children of the noble race..." "I, the wind! Recollecting the times of the shining Atlantis..." ...Many are already uncovered, and the road is thawed through the sunset in the West, but I dare to reach the unimaginable! The bourne is grand - through an abstract psyche, here is my frantic art I, the wind of ...

Tags: Kataxu, In, my, dungeon, Hunger, of, Elements, Paganism, NS, Darkness, Space

Laptop Backpack Sale Deals Neewer Lens

No comments:

Post a Comment