Friday, February 3, 2012

Mahafsoun Gothic Bellydance ~ Xandria {Salomé}

Mahafsoun Gothic Bellydance ~ Xandria Salomé Video Clips. Duration : 6.08 Mins.


Thanks to the lovely Lisa Middelhauve, vocalist of this song, for featuring my video on her Facebook: tinyurl.com This is a Bellydance video of me, improvising to the song "Salomé" by the German symphonic metal band, Xandria. Vocals by Lisa Middelhauve. This dance is dedicated to a dear friend. I am a 19year-old Persian Bellydancer, with drops of Azerbaijani and Egyptian in my blood. This combination, aside many other reasons, makes me passionate about some of the most beautiful dance forms in the world - Oriental Dances. Out of all the magickal dances of the Middle East, at the age of 15 I fell eternally in love with the spiritual, ancient and immortal art of Bellydance. To this day that undying desire is growing. DeviantART: www.Mahafsoun.deviantart.com Facebook www.facebook.com Twitter: www.twitter.com Myspace: www.myspace.com *** Lyrics *** They call for me Dance of the seven veils I have no choice I'm nothing if I fail Lonely Salomé, dancing Salomé Veil for veil away Villain and prey The first veil falls -- illusion The second one -- innocence The third one follows -- pride And four was my way back Losing my dignity With every move I make I'm losing it The veil falls Freedom was long ago With every step I take I walk away From this veil Singing Salomé, naked Salomé Veil for veil away Villain and prey If there's one thing left to see That's of interest Then it's in my chest The seventh veil is me

Keywords: Arabic, Band, Belly, Bellydance, Canada, Dance, Dancer, Dancing, Dança, Darkness, Do, Egyptian, Eversleeping, Fight, Forever, German, Goth, Gothic, Grave, Gótico, Hair, HD, Head, How, HQ, Improvisation, Kraller, Life, Light, Lisa, Long, Love, Lyrics, Mahafsoun, Manuela, Me, Metal, Middelhauve, Moves, Music, My, Now, Raqs, Ravenheart, Rose, Salome, Save, Sisters, Symphonic, Tattoo, To, Vampire, Vancouver, Ventre, Xandria, Восточный, Египтянин, Танец, رقص, عربی

digitalscalebathroom bestseller Laptop Backpack Sale Deals Plantronics Sound Innovation Great deals on headsets

No comments:

Post a Comment