Thursday, July 12, 2012

Rated Next Generation-Dancers

Rated Next Generation-Dancers Video Clips. Duration : 1.77 Mins.


My all time favorite dance crew is RNG, which stands for Rated Next Generation. I saw them dance on America's Got Talent, which inspired me to start dancing!!! These girls are sooo amazing to me, that I had to make a video about them!!! sorry if some of the pictures are blurry, I did the best i could to make them less blurry. But anyways, Enjoy!!! Music: Just Dance-Lady Gaga Rated Next Generation: Paiton aka Lil Swagg, 11 Aneeka aka Neeks, 11 Erin aka Dancer Gurl, 13 Marina aka Marayray, 12 Nikki aka Nik Nak, 13 Mackenzy aka Kenzy, 12 Alex aka A-Rok, 12 Comment, Rate, and Subscribe, ~Katie~

Tags: RNG, Rated, Next, Generation, Dance, Crew, Hip, Hop, ghostdinobaby

Santana Song MP3 Download Bestseller Laptop Backpack Sale Deals

No comments:

Post a Comment